Odyssey Education have vast experience in advising, supplying and supporting IT systems designed specifically for primary schools. Our aim is to always be consultative, honest and simplistic. We understand that primary school IT is different to that of other sectors and our approach and understanding is therefore tailored to your general needs.
Tailored to your Primary School or Academy
- Learning outcomes for KS1 & 2; helping to find age appropriate technology which engages and challenges.
- Financial constraints placed on some primary schools; needing budgets to stretch for the life cycle of your IT and looking at intelligent ways to stretch smaller budgets.
- Busting through the jargon and helping everyone to understand complex IT; we aim to make IT simple and, ultimately, speak your language!
At Odyssey we are able to cater for a large number of IT related requirements, providing in-house professional services or through our trusted partner program. We have worked tirelessly to build relationships with appropriate and localised IT partners. Our vendor and distribution relationships spanning over a combined 35 years mean we can deliver almost anything at a competitive cost with significant value added services for our customers. Please see below a brief list of how we can help.
Our Solution Portfolio
Design, supply and install of Audio Visual Solutions
- SMART, Promethean, Touchscreen Large Format Displays, Visualisers, Projectors, Digital Signage, Hall Systems and SEN AV.
Wireless and Mobility
- We look at Wireless from a holistic perspective – as a “Mobility Solution” we consider all aspects of use from user devices to guest access, e-safety to e-learning.
Desktop, Laptops, Tablets and other handhelds
- Microsoft Windows, Apple, Android, Chrome.
- Ergo, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Samsung. Importantly we are seeing a lot of requests for refurbished PC’s to save potentially up to 66% on the cost of new PC’s with a great warranty included.
Servers, Back-ups and Networks
- Design, Supply, Install and Support of curriculum servers and networks.
Consultancy, Budget planning and Training
- From bespoke CPD training plans based on skills gap analysis to refresher sessions on the latest functionality from Microsoft’s OneNote Student notebooks we can provide comprehensive training for your primary school.
- Voting Systems, Scanners, Printers, Cameras, Mobile Trolleys, Storage Units, SEN and many more….
- Curriculum and Admin Software including Microsoft OVS-ES Agreements.
- Fibre, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Networking and Server Cabinets.
- Design, Supply, Install and Support Digital and Analogue systems.
Internet Line and Filtering
- Lease Line including install.
- Education focused Filtering.
- Dedicated Firewalls.