For Further Education Colleges one of the crucial factors when choosing an ICT supplier and partner is availability and cost. We understand that as a College you will generally have in-house expertise to design and build solutions and are looking for best value. Working within the Education sector for over 35 years has enabled the Odyssey team to build strong relationships that enable us to compete with the larger competitors in the market. We are proud to partner with industry leading companies (such as HP and Fortinet) giving you peace of mind in the quality of products supplied by Odyssey Education.
The FE space is becoming more and more competitive for students who are looking for the best possible education. We provide our College customers with technology at fantastic value to enable ubiquitous use across campus.
Try us out for a quote today – the only risk is that you will find a better deal!
One of our primary goals when working on any IT solution is to consider the outcomes for the students. We appreciate not every College is the same and so our work with you will always be to understand your individual needs and challenges.
Tailored to your College
- Value for money; with College’s becoming more competitive for students we offer real value for money; not just in initial cost but also low ongoing ownership. Odyssey aim to provide ideas to make your budget stretch; to maintain not just the latest technology but also a higher device to student ratio. At FE stage technology should be available in timely fashion without compromising on specification or performance.
- Learning outcomes for KS5; helping to find age appropriate technology which engages and challenges. Maintaining a pervasive and high level of technology that most students experience at home – to allow for seamless learning. With more complex ICT systems Odyssey can assist with systems that tie disparate systems together to provide strong collaboration opportunities.
- Strategic partnership long term; for Odyssey it’s all about The Journey. Most ICT developments within Colleges will not be individual, but rather, part of a number of interconnected IT projects. To achieve challenging educational visions you need to take an expert and considered look at all stages of development to ensure overall success. We work with FE institutes at any stage to help develop a holistic understanding and become a trusted long term partner.
At Odyssey we cater for a large number of IT requirements, aiming to provide in-house professional services. Where we utilise trusted partners, we have worked tirelessly to build relationships with appropriate and localised IT partners. Our vendor and distribution relationships, spanning over a combined 35 years, mean we can deliver almost anything at a competitive cost with significant value added for our customers. Please see below a brief list of how we can help.
Our Solution Portfolio
Design, supply and install of Audio Visual Solutions
- Touchscreen Large Format Displays, Visualisers, Projectors, Digital Signage, Hall Systems and SEN AV.
Wireless and Mobility
- We look at Wireless from a holistic perspective – as a “Mobility Solution” we consider all aspects of use from user devices to guest access, e-safety to e-learning.
Desktop, Laptops, Tablets and other handhelds
- Microsoft Windows, Apple, Android, Chrome.
- Ergo, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Samsung.
Servers, Back-ups and Networks
- Design, Supply, Install and Support of curriculum servers and networks.
Consultancy, Budget planning and Training
- From bespoke CPD training plans based on skills gap analysis to refresher sessions on the latest functionality on bespoke FE packages we can provide comprehensive training for your College.
- Voting Systems, Scanners, Printers, Cameras, Mobile Trolleys, Storage Units and many more….
- Curriculum and Admin Software including Microsoft OVS-ES Agreements.
- Fibre, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Networking and Server Cabinets.
- Design, Supply, Install and Support Digital and Analogue systems.
Internet Line and Filtering
- Lease Line including install.
- Education focused Filtering.
- Dedicated Firewalls.