Do you have concerns for your students online and e-safety?
With our ongoing commitment to the education community Odyssey are proud to announce our partnership with Parent Zone to offer Digital Schools Membership. Odyssey can now provide you with full membership at discounted rates.
Membership helps with safe usage of the internet and providing online resources whilst introducing a community of over 1 million users for your teachers and parents to engage with. A large number of schools are already part of the scheme for safeguarding guidance and to help with Ofsted or ISI requirements.
The Digital Schools Membership offers the following list of benefits:
- A full set of online safety policies and procedures
- Expert briefings for senior management
- Access to a regularly updated library of materials to effectively engage parents throughout the year
- An online parenting programme for your parent community
- High-quality resources including PowerPoint presentations for you to deliver on a range of issues, plus handouts, posters and information to give to parents.
- Lesson plans and guidance for teaching internet safety in the curriculum.
- A FREE online safety course for every parent with a child at your school to help them meet the challenges of the digital world with confidence.
- Covering everything from understanding online risk to setting parental controls, you can find out more here.
- Your own dedicated Digital Schools support manager to assist with any internet safety concerns.
- An online community to share ideas.
- Weekly updates on the latest in internet safety.
- A free help service for the parents you work with.
- A Digital Schools certificate and badge to display on your website to let the whole community know about your commitment to online safety.
- A policy briefing from a leading expert every month.
- A full set of school policies including all of the policies needed to meet Ofsted or ISI inspection requirements.
- Entry to the Digital Schools Awards, awarded to the school that can demonstrate innovation in internet safety practices and presented at our annual Digital Families conference.
- Discounts on our training and events, including our annual international Digital Families conference held in October.